Eyelid Surgery Procedures
Combating the aging eyelid
Eyelid surgery is one of the most commonly requested procedures in cosmetic surgery. Why? Because the upper lid begins showing evidence of aging before most other facial features, hence people seek an eyelift.
But before any eyelift can begin, any surgeon must differentiate between a low brow and an aging eyelid, in order to counsel patients appropriately. Occasionally, patients may need both a blepharoplasty and a browlift to rejuvenate the eyelid-eyebrow complex. When planning a blepharoplasty, Dr. Numa will set out to accomplish several specific surgical goals during the execution of the operation.
- Accomplishing an overall “unoperated” appearance.
- Safely and conservatively reducing the amount of redundant skin.
- Smooth out the transition between the lower eyelid and cheekbone’s underlying structure.
- Symmetry of the upper and lower eyelid position as well as the periorbital fat.
- Minimize scars in the upper and lower lids making incisions “socially invisible”.
- Rapid, uneventful, and complication-free post-operative course.
Longevity (long term duration) of the results.
During your preliminary consultation, Dr. Numa will learn about your aesthetic concerns, review the unique characteristics of your face, and then you’ll decide jointly which aesthetic goals should and can be realistically accomplished.
Before and After
See before and after results from Dr. Numa’s patients who have had eyelid surgery. Feel free to take a moment to read more than one story to get a feel for the different clients, their needs and how Dr. Numa has helped them accomplish their cosmetic surgery goals.
Other Facial Procedures
Or fill out the form to learn how you can look your best with Botox®, Juvéderm, Facial Plastic Surgery, Rhinoplasty or any of our services.
A member of our staff will be in touch within the next business day.
*We respect your privacy. To the extent permitted by law, we will not release your name, street address, telephone number or email address without your consent.